Today, June 10th, 2017, marks my official first year out of college.
I took some time to reflect upon this and think about 10 things that I have accomplished
This is my list:
1. Went out of state (to Hawaii)
2. Flew across the ocean for the first time
3. Found a job immediately after I returned
4. Learned my worth in a work environment
5. Quit my job. Twice.
6. Found a new amazing job that I love
7. Enrolled and began a master’s program
8. Started dating
9. Finally saved up enough to buy a car (literally took me a year)
10. Started a weight loss system (IM) that I can confidently stick to